Alberta Soccer - Safe Sport Resources & Reporting
Canada Soccer Rule of Two
Canada Soccer Pathway - Long Term Player Development Guide
Canada Soccer Pathway - Coach's Tool Kit - Active Start
Canada Soccer Pathway - Coach's Tool Kit - FUNdamentals
Canada Soccer Pathway - Coach's Tool Kit - Learn to Train
Shape the Player, Shape the Game, Shape the Future
Alberta Soccer is committed to the Long-Term Player Development (LTPD) and to delivering coaching education that enhances the development of coaches and most importantly, players.
Coaching can be any or all of these:
- A rewarding way to give back and stay directly involved in the game.
- A way to keep yourself active and in shape.
- An opportunity to lead and embody important life skills such as organization, time management, work ethic, and people skills.
- An opportunity to be a respected community leader through soccer.
- A part time job for the serious coach.
- A career for the aspiring coach.
By getting into coaching, you are taking part in an exciting period as the future technical direction within Canada takes shape. Long-Term Player Development (LTPD) provides the framework for coaches to work together following consistent pathways and methods that put players first.
Check out this great infographic on how to start your coaching journey:
ASA Coaching Infographic